Los Alamos Little Theatre invites all interested persons to attend its Annual Membership Meeting on Sunday June 10, 2018. A free lunch will be provided starting at 1:00 pm and the business portion of the meeting will begin at 2:00 pm. The meeting will be held at the Performing Arts Center, located at 1670 Nector St in Los Alamos.
At the meeting, LALT members can renew their membership and new members can join by paying their $5.00 annual dues.
The business portion of the meeting will include:
– President’s and Treasurer’s reports
– A review of the 2017-18 season
– A preview of the 2018-19 season
– An update on LALT negotiations with LA County to renew our long term agreement to operate the Performing Arts Center
– A report on the ongoing efforts of our script library committee
– Dedication of a memorial tree for Marlan “Shep” Shepard
– Open floor comments and discussion
Attendees also will elect members of the LALT’s 2018-19 Board of Directors. There are eight positions open this year. The slate of candidates for the Board is listed below. Nominations can also be made from the floor.
2018-19 Board Candidates
Ian Forti Landis